2009年12月2日 星期三

Destroy, reverse ,and re-building the relationship





In order to reconstruction a new relationship, I have to destroy the defection of the object.
How to destroy? It makes me confused for a long time.
Should I destroy the whole space? Or just revere the direction?
Because Staurt mentioned about the interior of car and the car crash space, I looked for some pictures of destroyed or abandoned architectures and cars.
I found some interesting concept.
These be destroyed or abandoned things are so beautiful if the viewer have different mood to see them.
They could be another new objects which people can’t imagine before.
For example, the grass grows on the ground of the way of bowling alley. I think no designer has this new ideal to create this new surface of the ground.
The seat spreading over moss in an abandoned car is a new issue for environment friendly.
The dramatic reinforcing steel bar exposes to the air could be seen another new construction of architecture.
However, if none makes these ideal and concepts stand out from these ruins, new concepts would never happen.

沒有留言:

張貼留言