2010年2月10日 星期三

The Collage of the Cityscape





This collage was made from the car engine parts
The whole system of car engine is like an automatic function.
Why and how it works is so complicate just like the operation in the city.
I choose some important parts of engine which copied, duplicated, shirked down, and blowed up to re-organized new system.
Initially, I thought it would be easy to compose this image randomly.
But when I start to combine these tiny parts, I faced some problems.
Because these parts deigned for some function have their unique shapes, I can not combine them randomly.
Like tubes, wheels, and screws, each one has their unique shape.
So when they have been putted together, I have to follow some ideals like function, shapes, and size.
The experiment collage can stimulate elements in the cityscapes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言