2009年11月3日 星期二

drafting the concept





First time meet the Air street.
Although masses stores gathered together on the Oxford Street, people are not able to see a lot of signboards which flooding on the street of Taipei.
All the façade on this street are Victoria style.
Balance, harmonious, and delicate craving create an environment that symbolized a classical framed window which fascinated people want to take a look and go inside.
Just like a magic mirror, what you imagine than what you will get.
On this street, you can choose what kind of style, as long as you pay for it.

I can’t help and ask myself:Why people always need an illusion to help them to keep facing the reality world? Why people needs to satisfied the others exception instead of building their self-estime?


In order to figure out who am I, I studied fine art, got a master degree of architecture, and as an interior design.
Finally, I am here, in London, standing on the Oxford Street.
Form this street, I try to find out what kind of material or background can measure peoples fantasy, illusion, and exception.

This collage presents a rough draft of my ideal and concept, trying to create an image and a stage to describe my story.

沒有留言:

張貼留言