2009年11月30日 星期一

Reversing~!



I am a little confused during the tutorial time this week.
Staurt mentioned about some artists like Marcel Duchamp and Dali which works inverted and redefined the object and incident.

And he also talked about the relationship between the invading and personality.

Therefore, I checked some works of Dali and Duchamp which Staurt recommended.

“The rose sleazy” which was transvested by Duchamp.
He tried to change all images that people used to including himeslef.

“Rainy taxi”, which was another crazy iedal from Dali
Dali said
When I'm in a taxi in New York, people will often stop and point and exclaim, 'Look! Look! It's Salvador Dali!" But if Joan Miro were in a cab in New York, no one would know who he is!"

I think when we destroy the way what we think, we have to find another way to redefine the object, event, and concept at the same time.
Therefore, the way people think and observe would be reversed by a strong and dramatic image.
Dali and Duchamp tried to break up definitions which people think them properly.
Most of people might think they are crazy guys.
In fact, when I studied fine art, I didn’t realize the concept that they want to deliver to people is what totally.
Till now, I am getting understand their ideals and thoughts.
Because this moment my project is what kind of way people see through and how to definite the personality of object, architecture, and event.

The last thing is that Staurt also mentioned about the interior of car like a car crash?
It makes me confused!!
Hope I can find out the relationship of these two before next tutorial time

沒有留言:

張貼留言