2009年11月18日 星期三

who am I ?




In traditional Taiwanese education, students asked to be performance well. No matter what subject you interesting in, “good” students means that they can do everything well.
Then students have to hind their interesting subject, because the only goal that they have is entry the good university.
Therefore, you will see a talent painter is a pediatrics doctor, an amateur dancer is a lower, and the band’s vocalist could be a professor.
Truth personality inside of your body is hard to figure out in Asian society.






Since I am in London, experience different culture shock
These couple of days, I was keep thinking how to figure out who am I , and what am I doing in this school.
Thinking of my background, fine art bachelor, architecture master degree, and interior designer, I need to find some way, which belong to myself to introduce to the audience.


In order to using a device to measure different environments, I created a measure to mirror and reconstruction all the sense that people see originally.
One material is the mirror; the other material is different angle of picture.
This is just only the first step of an experiment…..

沒有留言:

張貼留言